If your next destinations are Vietnam and Cambodia and you are wondering where to stay and which place to book than you should read this post. This was our choice and we are more than satisfied 🙂
1.The number 1 is for Pu Luong Retreat, located in the National Park of Pu Luong, great choice if you want to see the rice terraces. Price per night 12 euro per person in a shared room, breakfast included.
2. Tam Coc Bungalow, located in the village of Tam Coc by the river. The price per night 13 euro per person, breakfast is included. Amazing experience in the bungalow surrounded by palm trees and flowers. Good location in Tam Coc.
3. Phu An Hotel in Da Nang, we choose to book a place in Da Nang and not in Hoi An because we had an early flight the next day. Price per night 10 euro per person, breakfast included. The hotel is nice, it has panoramic view over the Dragon bridge and it is especially nice at night. Also they have a rooftop swimming pool.
4. Kiki’s House, Ho Chi Minh. Located on the backpackers street, there are lots of bars, restaurants, markets and travel agencies around. Price per night 8 euro per person, breakfast included. The hotel has also shared rooms. They have nice rooftop bar.
5. Paradiso Phu Quoc Resort on the island of Phu Quoc. Price per night 17 euro per person, breakfast includeed. This was the most expensive hotel that we paid during our trip. The place is really nice, another resort surrounded by nature and walking distance to the beach. Nice garden and swimming pool.
6. Le Chanthou Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Price per night 15 euro per person, breakfast included and also free tuk tuk. Nice relaxing area with a swimming pool and trees. The staff is just amazing, they are very very kind and helpful.
I hope this post will be helpful for everyone who is looking some nice and not so expensive place to stay. This was my choice of hotels, but if you are traveling on a very low budget you will find also less expensive places, something for 5-7 dollars. Enjoy your travels